Sorry for the lack of updates; the contractors have not been coming over consistently as they are awaiting the delivery of my doors. In any event, here are some pictures of the latest changes (walls are painted, electrical is about finished, and the lights are ready in the new closets).
I ran into an issue the last few times I tried to use the washer. Water came up through the floor drain and flooded the entire area. Basically, long story short, there was a pluming error on their part that caused them to have to rip up a bunch of flooring and install a laundry tub. It seems to be in good shape now.